Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Know Now That I Am Being Well Prepared for Parenthood....

I woke Steve up from a nap to run errands with me, so he was in a semi-goofy/delirious mood. I love it when he gets like this :) I documented our outing for your enjoyment...
Steve in "super flight"... so he claims :)

Haha.... He was being so goofy!! I love him!!

After trying to throw me inside the box of pet pillows, he decided to literally jump inside himself.

He's an adult... I swear.
Sam's Club will never be the same.
♥
On a not so funny note...

This is at my most favorite place in all the world.... the mall. I was a little disturbed when Steve pointed out this sign while we were getting out of the car. Seriously?!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

How old is Steve? Lol! He's such a nerd, but you gotta love him! He is going to be such a great Dad! Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

That's too funny.