Friday, October 16, 2009

Bath Time :)

Today Olivia had her first real bath :) She was so calm and relaxed. I'm glad that Steve was able to be home to help, too. It was great being able to be together to share one of her "firsts." She is getting a little chubbier and I love it. I took some adorable pictures of her and Daddy, so enjoy :)

She's modest :)


She does this with her arms a lot. Whenever she's being held and you accidentally startle her to put her down, she'll stretch her arms out like she's trying to hold on to you. I love it ♥


Daddy/Daughter time



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey totally love the STAR, I just laughed and was like,"soo cute"... Modesty always good policy, miss olivia. :0)

McKenna Dutcher said...

SHE IS SO CUTE! I am so glad to hear that you guys are doing so good and have such a beautiful girl!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Jen, She is adorable! I am so happy for you! :)

..Kris Naven.. said...

She is too precious! :)

Bethany said...

i'm loving it.