Our night started out with us hiding inside from the Trick or Treaters :) Steve and I knew we'd be at his parent's house for the night, so we didn't buy any candy. Instead, we put a note on the door saying.."We are out for the night! We hope you have a fun and safe Halloween! Get lots of candy!!!" The kids started earlier than we expected...hehe! We had the windows open, too, so it was really sad hearing how bummed the kids were when they realized they wouldn't be getting any candy from us :( Here's a picture of Steve and Olivia posing in front of our house with the pumpkins before we left for the night.

We stopped by Chipotle and got free burritos before going to Steve's parent's house. You had to dress up as a burrito though, so Steve and I wrapped foil around our forearms. Here is Olivia dressed up as a burrito :)

Steven was a Polish volleyball player, I was a witch and Olivia was a little fairy princess. We trick or treated two houses, Grandma and Grandpa's and Aunt Carmen and Uncle Ed's :) We hit the jackpot at the Bertola's. They gave us the rest of their candy...yum! It was a fun, first Halloween for us together as a little family. 
4 comments:
Super cute! Glad you had a fun night :-)
So cute! I hope to see you guys soon!
so fun!! Cant believe she is already 1 month old!
Post a Comment