Steven's sister, Jenn, took some family pictures for us this week. She did such a great job!! I was amazed by her talent. She should go into this professionally... I'm serious. We had a lot of fun and we lucked out because Olivia was on her best behavior. We had to stop and feed the little munchkin, but with a full belly, she was even more lovely than before. We are so blessed to have such an angel for a daughter. She is perfect. Presenting...
The Clegg Family ♥
Our unbelievably wonderful friend, Kris, photoshopped a few of our pictures for us. They look adorable. I bet you can pick out the ones she did :) Hello? Darling.

Olivia is thinking... "What in the world are they doing to me?"


She does this and just keeps her eyes focused on Steve the entire time. It's kinda scary, but she supports her head extremely well and can support her weight on her legs. We're just a little crazy :)

All day. Everyday.
Steven thought it would be funny to pretend to push me off the bridge... not so. I started crying. Not right away, of course. He pushed me waaaay back and I didn't think he had a good grip on me. Even if he did, I don't think he would have been able to prevent me from falling backwards and dying. I was freaked out :) I got over it quick though... see below...
Love him with all of my heart!!! So lucky to forever be with my best friend. We live, we laugh, we love, we fight, we "make up" ;), we cuddle, we play, we enjoy life every step of the way... together.
Our little princess. Perfect.
2 comments:
I LOVE all these pics! They are so cute! Olivia is just darling, and I am so happy for you two! Thanks for letting me spend your special day with you guys- it was wonderful! :)
Not to take any credit away from Olivia but I think the main reason that Olivia can hold her weight on her legs is because she ways nothing. You would never see our big chunky Chase doing that. Love all the photos though. Other than the family ones my favorite is the one of Olivia in the tree. So precious!
Post a Comment