This year we spent Christmas in Valenica with my Dad, Anne, and Ryan. We spent Christmas Eve with them, my Grandpa and Anne's mom, Nancy. We had delicious ham and homemade macaroni and cheese..... yum-meee... and enjoyed watching White Christmas together :D Ryan opened one gift that night, UGGS! He was super excited! We then made homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Christmas morning. Ryan had an unfortunate accident while cracking eggs and spilled egg whites on his brand new UGGS!!! Disaster averted. I think that my Dad cleaned them in time, thankfully :) Christmas morning came bright and early and Santa was very, very generous. We're so glad he knew where we were this year because Steve and I got a toaster oven!! I am obsessed with toaster ovens. I boycott regular toasters. Eww. After opening gifts, we went to my Dad's neighbors, Ruth and Larry's, house. We loved seeing them and letting Ruth get her baby fix by holding Olivia. Christmas night we went to Kimi's parent's house and got to see Wes, Marylynn, Brad, Brian, Jessica and Joseph and their adorable twins, Bridget and Ethan! I love the Aguirres so much! They're just like family :) We had so much fun with everyone and can't wait to see them again in February for my Dad's 50th birthday!!!
** One more shout out to... Annie Clark Marsden!! I got to see Annie and meet her adorable girlies, London and Allie. I haven't seen Annie in for-ev-er. It was so great seeing her again and it makes me realize how awesome she is and how much I miss our friendship! Annie, I love you!! Can't wait to see you again!
Need I say more? I believe we all know about my obsession with this movie already :)
We didn't get to spend Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Clegg, but this was their gift for Olivia :) She loves it. She also loves her gifts from Grandma and Grandpa DiDonna. With the snow jacket, snow shirt and other adorable clothes I think they're trying to tell us something... COME VISIT!!! We'll see you soon! Love you all ♥
1 comment:
So glad that you got to go have Christmas with your side of the family even though you were missed on this side. Chase got the same thing (activity mat) for Christmas and also was given that same Christmas outfit. What else do you get a 2 month old?
Post a Comment