Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Future is BRIGHT :)

We've been pretty busy lately with our move to the Bay Area closely approaching. Our house is packed up, our applications are in and we're just patiently waiting (yeah right) to be approved for our new apartment in Dublin, California :) It's called Emerald Park. It's perfect for what we need and in a great location. It's close to the freeway, Steven's office, shopping, the BART station, close to some of Steven's family, relatively close to the Oakland Temple :), and has some really amazing amenities. We're so excited to start this new adventure together and can't wait to move in, get settled, go to our new ward, meet new people, try new things and grow stronger as a family. The future is looking bright :)

While looking for apartments/homes/condos/townhomes/anything that could closely resemble some form of housing, Steven, Olivia and I had some fun times together. Here are a few pictures that document our last few weeks...

Emerald Park Waiting to eat lunch on the road :) Look at my SEXY husband in his work attire ;) I love it!

Just us girlies hanging out at the office together :)

Olivia just lounging in her carseat while driving from showing to showing. She's sooooo adorable.

♥


Olivia LOVES bathtime. She's been sitting up on her own with slight assistance since she was 5 months old, but now she finally has it down. I have to keep extra careful watch on her in the tub though. She still makes me nervous :)
Pooped out after a long week.

♥
AND FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE...LAUGHING IS ACCEPTABLE AND DEFINITELY EXPECTED :) While we were packing and going through all of our things, I found my old cheer uniform my Mom sent to me forever ago. I tried it on and it barely fit. Lol! I was sucking in like you wouldn't believe just to zip it up. Haha!!! I just wanted to document it for future reference. I doubt by baby #2 I'll even be able to look at it without the seams busting. Lol :) Thanks for indulging me.

2 comments:

The Sherwoods said...

Shame on you for posting that picture on Easter! After I just stuffed myself with chocolate! You look great! Love you and miss you tons!

Rachel Sherwood

..Kris Naven.. said...

Yeah! Dublin is really nice and one of my best friends here grew up there, and she loved it! I am so excied because you will seriously be only maybe 40 minutes away! And it is WAY closer to the temple too! Yeah, yeah, yeah! I am so happy for you guys!!! :)