Sweet Livi,
I feel so blessed to have you in my life. You are my sweet little angel and you bring so much joy and happiness into our lives. You have the most wonderful personality and I get to spend everyday enjoying it :) You were napping when I starting blogging, but you started fussing before I could finish. That seems to happen a lot :) Whenever I seem to be productive you like to butt in :) I don't mind though. Daddy might when he gets home and his clothes are still in the dryer or dinner's not quite started, but I don't mind :) Ya right!! You drive me crazy, Livi Poo!! We wouldn't trade your rambunctious, adventurous spirt for anything!
So, I hear you in your room waking up, so I open the door to find you standing up, holding onto the side of your crib, with the most concerned look on your face. I think you must have been thinking something like, "Where in the world am I? Where is Mommy?! Get me outta here already!" I picked you up, carried you to your rocker, and you cuddled me for a few minutes :) This momentous event rarely happens. I honestly could have pressed pause on this moment and stayed there for hours :) You only cuddle me when you're eating, which is another sensitive subject for daddy and me. You are picky-picky and you know what you want. A bottle and formula are definitely not on your list of likes :)
A typical day in the life of Miss Olivia consists of lots of eating, lots of playing, lots of smiling and giggling, and short, sporatic naps :) You love to crawl under the table. You are starting to get quick, too! You just started playing chase. Whenever mommy says, "I'm going to get you!" you run away :) You always stop to look back and check if I'm chasing you still. You use anything and everything to pull yourself up to stand. You love the dishwasher and you immediately dart over to it whenever it's open :) Your doctor is pretty sure you'll be walking early, so we'll see!!!
I can't wait for you to start using more words! Right now you say mama and dada all the time and you say num num while you're eating. You love peaches more than every other fruit and you love pasta, mashed potatoes, eggs and anything else you can put in your mouth :) You love to eat! You are also so smart, and learn so quickly. You've been clapping for the last week or so and you do it all the time! It's my favorite :) I am so proud of you and can't wait to see who you become. Thank you for being my little princess. I love you, peanut!
Love,
Mommy
Here's a quick list for all you smarties who didn't read all that stuff :) Some of the milestones Olivia's reached over the last month and her most recent stats...
Weight: 13lbs. 12oz. (under the 5th%)
Length: 27in. (75%)
Head: ? (90th%)
-Crawling like a champ :)
-Pulling herself up to stand
-Shimming her way around furniture, not very well, but it's a start :)
-Claps when she's happy
-Got her first two teeth in May :)
-Says mama and dada
-Says num num when she's eating
-Poses for the camera... sometimes :)
-Crawling away when you say, "I'm going to get you!!"
-Loves her cousin, Noah. It's so fun seeing them play together :)
-Has a love/hate relationship with swimming :)
-Dislikes bottle and formula
-Loves eating :)
-Is super curious and gets into everything!!!
Olivia is pretty dirty here :) She helped Daddy, Grandmama, Aunt Missy and Mommy all day while we painted and cleaned a property. We all deserved In N Out :) I aate my 1st Double Double :)
Olivia helped Mommy label folders for Daddy this morning :) This was cute until she pulled one off and tried to eat it :)
Like I said... she gets into everything! This is what she was getting into while I was blogging:)
Happy Birthday Girl!!! You're 8 months old, Livi :) We L♥VE you!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE how you wrote to her- that is too sweet and funny! She is absolutely beautiful, and like I have told you many times before you Clegg's make some cute kids! I say "Clegg's" meaning you too obviously since you are one now! :) I can't believe she is already 8 months old! Where has the time gone? I loved the pics and thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment