My friend, Chantalle, sent me this link today and I am already obsessed!! LOVE it times a million + 1!!! This is exactly what I've been looking for :) I know that a few of you will become equally as obsessed as I am.....
I just found your blog on vanessas and lo and behold, I'm named in the most recent post!! :) I'm glad you checked it out, I totally love it. My favorites are the outfits they put together. I also love it when they do a contest so you have to put together an outfit. I haven't ever done it, but it is fun to see what everyone puts together! I'll have to send you an invite for our blog
3 comments:
Very cute! Thanks for the link!
Very cute! Thanks for the link!
I just found your blog on vanessas and lo and behold, I'm named in the most recent post!! :) I'm glad you checked it out, I totally love it. My favorites are the outfits they put together. I also love it when they do a contest so you have to put together an outfit. I haven't ever done it, but it is fun to see what everyone puts together! I'll have to send you an invite for our blog
Post a Comment