OLIVIA
Month TWO
November
.
Your second month wasn't the most eventful :) We took lots of walks and sang together everyday. I made sure you got your daily tummy time to ensure you'd be right on time with your physical development :) Mommy was a worrier... I still am a worrier, huh? You were able to fall asleep so easily and loved to be cuddled. I spent most of my days holding you from the moment you woke up until the moment you went to sleep at night. I couldn't get enough of my precious little peanut :) You loved to take baths and afterwards we'd lotion you up, get you dressed, and read books together. Everyday was special because I was spending it with you, Stinky!!
.
You met your cousin Noah for the first time this month. You also got slapped in the face for the first time this month, too. You can thank Noah for that. Haha! The picture below shows you crying with your favorite cousin, but you did actually love him from the moment you met him :)
Although I don't have pictures, we spent Thanksgiving in Valencia with Grandma and Grandpa Shear and Uncle Ryan. They LOVED getting to see you for your first real holiday!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from November:
.
No comments:
Post a Comment