Monday, November 8, 2010

Olivia's Tricks :)

These two videos are from about 3 weeks ago. I was trying to get all her tricks on video. Here are a few of them :) She signs "more" a lot better than she does in the video now. She also has a few more things she's started doing within the last week or so. I'll have to post those later. Enjoy...

This video shows my "attempts" to get Olivia to show her tricks :) I posted it because she's hilarious! This is why I love my job so much!!! She is perfect. You also get to hear me try to speak the little Polish that I actual know. Quite humorous :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Angenelle said...

hahaha i LOVE her faces she makes!!!! She is so animated!! LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!! can't wait to see her in a few days!! :)

Joe and Renee Williams said...

I sat Josie down to watch this with me, because she does a lot of the same things, except the arm raised amen(so cute). Josie loved it, and started copying Olivia, then started calling her baby, I was thinking, yeah your a whole 2 seconds older than her, ha ha.