Thursday, May 3, 2012

Busy, busy, busy....

Between a trip down south to attend my Grandpa's funeral and my sister in law's wedding, these last few weeks have been filled with emotional highs and lows.

It was great being able to spend time with my family in LA and reflect on the wonderful memories we shared with my incredible grandpa. We looked through hundred of pictures they had in albums of my brothers and me. Fishing trips, camping trips, going to the zoo, swimming, pony rides, bike rides, birthday parties, Easter egg hunts with my grandma dressed as the Easter bunny, Christmas Eve with my grandpa dressed as Santa, sleepovers, square dancing(not kidding on this one...haha), baseball games, painting, Sea World, Disneyland, trips to the beach, soooooo many pictures.... so many memories.... so many reasons to feel happy that I was blessed with the most incredible grandparents who have ever existed. I miss him everyday, but I am glad that he was able to see me become a mom and see his beautiful great-grandbabies. They are lucky to have had him in their life too :) Even if it was only for a little while.

One the other side of the emotional spectrum, my beautiful sister in law, Lauren, got married last Saturday!!! Holla! Girl is on her honeymoon as we speak :) Can't wait to see her and hear (some) details ;) Lauren was gorgeous, the ceremony was gorgeous, the reception was gorgeous, everything about the day was spectacular. Can't wait to see pictures from the photographer because I was an airhead and forgot the card for my camera :( <-- In case you didn't see that sad face, it's a SUPER sad face. Bummed I didn't get any pics of the big day.

Since Saturday, the kids and I have been trying to get back on track and enjoy the sunshine. Here are a few pics of my cute kiddos playing at the park. Love their sweet face and everything about them. They're pretty dang perfect. 



 One last thing..... BIG changes are coming to the Clegg family in the near future. Stay tuned for another announcement soon...maybe. 







And, no, I am not pregnant :) 

3 comments:

Joe and Renee Williams said...

Tell me you are moving to UT and coming to springville, lol seriously though, I hope that is it.

Amber Eliason said...

You're moving to Utah?!? :)

ryan and jessica said...

totally thought you were prego! You are so cute my friend! i think we deserve a reunion someday?! sorry about your Grandpa, that is hard, but i can guarantee you sure made him proud cute girl!