Friday, June 26, 2009

Wedding and a Baby Shower

This past week was a fun one!! I was able to go to Colorado for my step-brother Chris' wedding. I loved seeing my Mom, Steven, Jason and Katie. I was also able to meet Steven's wonderful girlfriend, Hannah, and see Jason's girlfriend, Amy. Amy is the sweetest and I love that she was able to help out at the shower on Saturday! If things "work out" with either couple I would be extremely lucky to have such great sisters (Hint, hint... fellas!) I'm already lucky to have Steve's amazing and beautiful sisters Jennifer, Lauren and Missy in my life!! Jenn did my mom's hair a couple of weeks ago when we were in Utah and it looks so great! My mom is looking HOT!!!

The baby is doing great! She is getting more and more violent every day :) Just kidding! She's getting bigger, therefore her kicks are getting stronger. Steve jokingly said that she head-butted him the other day because it felt like she was getting ready to bust through my stomach :) I'm getting bigger and people aren't afraid to ask if I'm pregnant in fear that I might just be rounder in the middle...hehe :) Some people even feel the urge to touch my stomach, which makes me laugh, but feel a little uncomfortable at the same time. I'm continuing to put really disgusting smelling cocoa butter that's suppose to help prevent stretch marks on my stomach, chi-chis, and legs everyday!! I am paranoid :) Hopefully it helps!


Katie and me
Mom and me at the rehearsal dinner at Pappadeaux

Mom, Katie and Mike
Jason and Amy at the wedding
♥

My baby shower was so fun! My mom put a lot of work into it and it turned out great! We had it at the Presidio in their party room. The room was beautiful and fit everyone perfectly. I got a ton of cute outfits for our little princess :) Amy got us our diaper genie!! I can't wait to use it!!!

Katie and Susan's little girl, Shayna

Steven, Hannah and me
Amy and me

2 comments:

LeslieK said...

Isn't it funny how we go from being excited about new shoes to being excited for a diaper genie? =)I'm already planning on spending my birthday money on an outfit for our little one!

Angenelle said...

So Fun!!! I love that pink dress on you! you look fantastic!