So tomorrow marks my official 27th week of pregnancy. We found our new doctor here in California, so we had another ultrasound on Monday. She is measuring big once again, so my adjusted due date is now September 27th which would make me 27 weeks and 4 days preggers.
Today we went to Roseville Galleria and stopped into the Destination Maternity store. While I was trying on some dresses, Steve tried on a little something of his own....

Belly to belly... me at 27 weeks... Steve is about 9 months along according to his fake belly.

Hahahahahaaaa....

He's so cute :)

A glimpse into the near future perhaps.
4 comments:
So cute & funny!!!
I totally bought that dress and wore it to work TODAY!! haha! super comfy! so what part of CA are you in now? you are so cute and tiny!! do you have a name picked out yet? how are you feeling?
Ya'll are so funny!! :) I can't wait to see you in a FEW DAYS!!! I miss your face!
It was so nice to meet you :) I cant wait to see your little girl
Post a Comment