Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our New Place!!

Steve and I are so lucky to have his amazing parents in our lives. They own a small, adorable home in Roseville that recently became available. They are giving us a great deal because they love us so much and also because they feel a little bit sorry for us, I think :) We definitely wouldn't be able to afford anything this nice or big anywhere in California without having to sell our first born, which I don't think is an option at this point. As most of you know, Steve and I didn't have a reception where you normally get your essentials, so we literally have next to nothing...but we do have LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of love ♥ Haha! We are overjoyed that we are able to have a place to call home with an extra room for our little lovebug, too!! I am so happy that we are living close to family, so when they baby comes she can get all the lovin' she needs. We couldn't ask for anything more.... life is pretty blissful!!!


The front of our new home! It is perfect! Our backyard is a great size with a little lawn with landscaping. It'll be great next summer when the baby is bigger :)

Thanks to Steve's cousin, Amanda, we have her couch for another month or so. Who knows what we'll do then... hehe :)

The kitchen is great!!!

The bathroom has double sinks which I love, love, love!! :)

4 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

that look DARLING!!

*too bad you aren't closer because we could give you our old couches that our stored in our garage...we're too lazy to post them on KSL, Craisglist, or take them to the DI, ha ha ha

Brittany Webster said...

wow! that is so nice looking! how fun to have a house! That is great

Kimberly said...

I love the house! I cannot wait to see it. When I come I can help you decorate but knowing you it is probably all done and beautiful. It is going to be the perfect place to bring the baby home.

Bethany said...

beautiful house!!! i need to come visit :)