Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our Trip to Utah!!

I was able to be in Utah when my mom and sister, Katie were there visiting my Grandma Walker in Provo. It was so fun to spend time with them. I NEVER get to be with my mom without her needing to do a million other things, so it was nice to have her when she only had about 999,999 other things to do :)

While we were there we tried to brainwash Katie into thinking BYU was the BEST. SCHOOL. EVER. Yes, she is only 10, but you gotta get 'em while their young, right? We started out by trying to show her just how fun BYU can be, so natuarally, we went bowling on campus. Everyone should know that I, the pregnant lady, beat everyone with the incredible score of 106... thank you very much! Katie did beat me fair and square at air hockey though. That girl is fierce!! We then took her to the bookstore which Katie called the "gift shop" which I though was adorable :) She got a pink BYU sweatshirt that she started wearing around almost immediately. I think we might have been successful, folks! She loved it!!

We also went to see my cousin, Aimee, and her adorable daughter, Callie. It was fun to see them and to kiss little Callie chubby cheeks! I can not wait for our little one to get here!!!!!! I hope she is just as fat as this little one....

Aimee, my mom, Callie and me

Basically the same picture, but I wanted you all to see my beautiful little sister, Katie. I love her!
♥

Katie and my mom left for home the same day that Steve and his mom drove in from California. We spend a few days with Steve's sister Jenn and her cute little family in Roy. Steve, Ingrid and I went to dinner on Wednesday night at The Roof restaurant on the 10th floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake. The food was delicious!! We walked around Temple Square for a while afterwards to take some pictures. Overall, it was a really fun trip to Utah. I actually miss it there :)

Steve and me overlooking Salt Lake from the restaurant

Salt Lake Temple... oh... and us kissing ♥

Steve and his mom, Ingrid. I think they look so much alike :)

1 comment:

Brittany Webster said...

very cute picture in front of the temple! That pink dress is so pretty.