Friday, August 14, 2009

We Have the CUTEST Nephew on the Planet ♥

Jenn and Taylor's little Oso, Noah, turned 1 on August 3rd, so we celebrated at Bass Lake! Aunt Missy made him the cutest birthday cake and he definitley enjoyed it....


Yum...yum :)

Wearing Uncle Steve's hat...

This was the gift Steve, Olivia and I got him. I only got pictures of him opening this one though... oops :) It wasn't on purpose... I was just too excited to see if he liked it.

He didn't understand how to use it at first and kept getting his hand stuck in the top of it. He caught on quick though, thankfully!


We love him so much and can't wait for Olivia to get to know her cousin. She'll be good practice for Noah for when he becomes a big brother.... hint, hint ;)

1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I can't believe that Noah is already one! He is so adorable, and I know miss Olivia will be so adorable too! You Cleggs make some beautiful kids! That Helicopter is awesome, and that's what we got some of our friends kids for Christmas and they love them! :)