♥
Later, we went to our ward's Trunk or Treat party. Steve was a Polish volleyball player(sorry no pictures...yet. Wait until Saturday for the goods), I was a witch and Olivia was a fairy princess who hasn't earned her wings yet. She looked adorable in her little tutu. I am the luckiest mommy in the world to have such a cute, sweet, little baby girl. We didn't go outside trunk or treating because it was a little too cold for Olivia, instead we stayed inside and ate chili, cornbread and tamales. Yum! Today I am wishing we had gone to at least one or two cars because I'm craving chocolate :) If only....
♥
After the party, Josh and Mia Culp came over to carve pumpkins. Olivia was pooped out from her busy day, so she was a little grumpy. She fell asleep and made carving a lot easier on Mommy and Daddy though. I'm glad I got this picture before she fell asleep :) I am not one of those pumpkin carvers who prints out a pattern to tape on my pumpkin to carve out some fantastic character or whatnot. Thankfully, Steve, Mia and Josh are the same way. I didn't feel lame carving a typical jack-o-lantern face. It was a great night. We love having Josh and Mia over. Mia is due in March with their first baby, a boy named Levi. She looks great and we're so excited for them!!!
My pumpkin, Mia's, Steven's (minus the insides of the pumpkin because his is made to look like it's throwing up) and Josh's. We're all so talented...lol!
2 comments:
awww I love it! :) Looks very fun!
Cute! I can't wait to see more pictures! Olivia is so adorable!
Post a Comment