Thursday, October 15, 2009

Perfection ♥

My baby is adorable and I love her.

Last night we were at Steve's parent's house and Olivia was sleeping peacefully when Aunt Missy pointed out that she had her arms folded like she was praying. I grabbed the camera so I wouldn't miss such a cute shot and she she made it even better by smiling right as I took the picture. I love her ♥ She's perfect. Perfect.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww so cute :) How is she sleeping??

Adam and Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that is so precious!!! I'm jealous that your little girl is already here!

Brittany Webster said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen. Seriously she is so adorable! What a lucky mom, she is darling!

Aub said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her. I totally have been lagging on the blogging and now I really need to post since everyone wants to see little Chase.

Amy said...

Such a happy sleeper! So sweet!