She is doing great! She is taking a nap on my chest as I type, but will probably want to eat here in the next few minutes :) Surprise, surprise. She is such a sweet baby and I feel so lucky to have her in my life. Steve and I are both in awe of just how precious and beautiful she is. As she grows and begins to do more, I will be sure to post them for everyone to see :) For now she just sleeps, eats, poops and her most natural talent yet... she makes people fall in love with her.

Daddy is in charge of burping :)

She loves her Daddy so much ♥
I love her little face!
♥
Sunday we took our first walk together... well... it was our first successful attempt of three :) The weather was absolutely perfect and Olivia and I loved the change of scenery. I don't know when I'll feel comfortable bringing her out in public. I'm not ashamed to admit that I am SUPER anal about germs. For example, I came home after her first doctor's appointment and washed her outfit and blanket because I was so worried about all the little people germs floating around the office :) Haha.... is that too much? Looks like our little walks will have to suffice for now.
She has my ears. Poor girl.
She crashed after nursing. Don't you just want to kiss her?! I get to :) Jealous much?
5 comments:
oh my gosh she looks so much like steven in that last picture!! crazy!!
I love when they sleep with there arms up.SOOO sweet.
She is seriously an angel! And yes I am jealous...I want to kiss those beautiful little cheeks! I can't wait until I can! Give her kisses for me ok! Love you all and I'm glad you survived the first week! :)
She's too cute! Makes me want to cry- she's precious...
Don't feel crazy about the germs, I'm the same way! After our airplane flights I practically burned anything that was not sealed shut in a bag. I live off of antibacterial gel and "wet ones" wipes! I say keep that precious baby safe...especially now that flu season is going down. She's so cute.
Post a Comment