Olivia harly ever wears clothes anymore. Lol! It's probably partially because we live in a 3 floor apartment and it can get pretty hot!! She loves being in her onesie just chillin' with mommy :) She just finished eating her peaches when I took these pictures. She is always a mess after she eats, but sooooo stinkin' cute!!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Summer Time!
We've been spending lots of time at the pool this summer. We've met some awesome friends since we've moved to Dublin and we got to enjoy a Saturday by the pool with some of them :) We'll have many, many more of these in the months to come, I'm sure of it! After the pool, we gave little miss munchkin a bath. She loves being cuddled up in a warm towel before getting her jammies on. She also likes to play a little while her skin soaks up the lotion, so we let her get crazy in her diaper for a few minutes :) She is getting so big and showing us her bubbly personality with every smile, squeal, laugh, shreik, cry... everything she does radiates so much personality! I love seeing a glimpse of who she will become! I've included some extra pictures for all of you.... my baby is crazy!!!




This picture is funny, but adorable. It gives a perfect view of just how skinny my little munchkin is and how big her head is. Lol!! Seriously though.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
soooo cute! p.s. I have that swim suit :) Your beautiful as ever!
She is starting to look like Steve, and look at the teeth! She is getting a lot of hair, so cute!
Post a Comment