Monday, November 15, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year... almost :)

Christmas is almost here and I am on the hunt to find the perfect holiday cards to send to our family and friends. Last year, I had just had a baby two months prior to Christmas, so I was a little preoccupied with other things and didn't send any(...shhhh... don't tell). This year will be our first Christmas sending out our family Christmas card and I am ECSTATIC!!! I feel like such a grown-up :) Haha!!

While searching, I heard about a great deal from Shutterfly where bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards!! I jumped at the opportunity to get such a great deal, of course! My husband would kill me if I passed on it :) Shutterfly has such quality products and a variety of options to chose from. Follow this link here to see their selection of Holiday cards. You won't be disappointed :)
This is one of my favorite designs. LOVE it!!

The other great thing about Shutterfly is that they also have calendars and personalized photo wall art that would make excellent gifts for anyone: family, friend, teacher, etc. I've been looking over their choices and they're pretty tempting :) Steve and I get a calendar every December to fill out for the coming year, so now it's time to decide on which one to get and which pictures I want to use!
Look how cute this calendar design is!! Perfect!

I'm glad that the website is easy to figure out and a breeze to use. I get frustrated easily with disorganized websites :) Hehe.... yay for the simple pleasures in life, free holiday cards and simple website layouts that make for easy maneuvering!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the info! I amd going to do holiday cards for the first time too and shutterfly is so cute!

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

Hey Jen, I'm so glad you told us all about the free 50 cards. We are trying to figure out where to get ours so thank you. So do I need a code or anything to get the free 50 cards? Thanks, Fallon

Aub said...

Shutterfly should be paying you for being the best spokesperson ever.:)

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

K I figured it out thanks!! Fallon