I decided to craft today. I know, shocking! I found a
tutorial on
The House of Smith's for a pleated pillow and I really wanted to make a couple for Olivia's room. I had two black pillows from my bedding when I was single(a loooong time ago), so I gave it a try :) Here are a few pictures of the pillows before and then the pillows after. The yellow one turned out a little cuter, but it was also the second one I made. The first is always a tester anyways, right? I think they turned out all right :) Now I just need to actually decorate her room a bit more. I'm in the process of sanding a book shelf and we'll paint it white to match her furniture :) Let's hope it all turns out! A shout out to my wonderful madre for O's beautiful bedding! We LOVE us some Pottery Barn :) Thanks, Grandma Janie!
BEFORE...Two ugly $5 pillows from Bed, Bath and Beyond circa 2008
AFTER...two cute pleated pillows from Miss O to enjoy!

1 comment:
Very cute! I'm sure she loves the additions to her bedding.
Post a Comment