Sunday, November 27, 2011

Family Pictures

Lauren’s awesome boyfriend, Preston, took some pictures for us yesterday for our Christmas cards. Thankfully, Preston’s property is breathtaking, so we were able to have the perfect location available to us. I am so happy with the way they turned out that I wanted to blog about them. Olivia was a pill and a half, so naturally, in over 3/4 of our pictures she was being beyond goofy with her finger in her nose, trying to hang upside down, crying, playing in the dirt, hanging on trees, trying to dance with Auntie Lauren…seriously… beyond goofy. What can you expect from a 2 year old though? Despite the rambunctious princess of ours, Preston managed to get some great shots of the four of us.

IMG_4542ps

The Clegg Fam

IMG_4690

Our Signature Shot :) We do this walking away pose every year! Cheesy, but I love it!

IMG_4672

I kind of love this guy…

IMG_4638ps

Cute Livy in the tire swing!

IMG_4716

Bro Bro just chillin’ :)

2

Brody getting kisses from Mommy and Daddy!

6 comments:

The Chase's said...

Super Cute Pics!!

Joe and Renee Williams said...

I was so excited to get our family pictures too, you look great as always, your hair looks really great and long!! And Brody is so handsome, I am ready to set up that arranged marriage any time. I bet he has a waiting list already. :)

Aub said...

Awesome pictures! You look amazing as always. I'm waiting to take ours until I lose more weight.

Emily and Ryan said...

What a beautiful family and beautiful pics! I feel so bad I wasn't able to do your photos (maybe next year will work out). Brody and Olivia are super cute and you look awesome too for having a new baby! Love you!

Emily and Ryan said...

Beautiful family and beautiful pics! I feel so bad I wasn't able to take your photos (maybe next year will work out). Brody and Olivia are too cute and you look awesome for having a new baby! Love you!

Unknown said...

What a good looking family :)